Many more exiting features in new Focus Responsive Version by WallBB. Download Today.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[REJECTED] Moderator Application
Minecraft username: Profoundspore8

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? I have a mic and I have Discord.

Do you have the ability to record minecraft video? Yes

Gaming Twitter link : I have a Twitter, but it's not for gaming.

Are you multilingual? I'm learning Spanish, but it's basic stuff. 

Previous Minecraft usernames: It's been Profoundspore8 the entire time

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Depends on the day

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details. Yes. I was perm muted for about a year ago from MegaCraft because of swearing, yet I censored every word I said that was bad. I was since unmuted from that server.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ? Band, chorus, school (duh)

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes. I was an admin on a server that was then shut down for unknown reasons.

How can you positively contribute to the Pandemic Community as a Staff Member? I can make this community a great place for everyone. I can also stop bad people in their tracks.

Please list a few things that you have noticed that Pandemic can improve on, and how you would fix these problems. I don't see anything wrong with Pandemic.

When did you first start playing Pandemic? (Rough Estimate): Today, July 14, 2017

Anything else you would like to add? Nope!
Hello,
Thank you for applying for staff on Pandemic! However, I regret to inform you that we will be denying your application due to lack of detail. Please make sure to learn from your mistakes and reapply in a minimum time of 2 weeks. I look forward to seeing your application when those 2 weeks are up!

- Thank you, Pandemic Network